Monday, January 31, 2011

Syfy Alice Interviews

Before Syfy's Alice premiered, there was a promotional video on their website (it might still be up, I'm not sure), where they interviewed Caterina Scorsone, Andrew Lee Potts, and Matt Frewer. You can watch it below:




Apparently though they edited the interview quite a lot, cause yesterday I found some extended parts with Andrew Lee Potts, uploaded by DarkestStarRMS3







I don't know where she always finds these great vids, but again many thanks to her! :)

And a quick comment about the last part, it makes me feel hopeful again for a possible sequel. It's funny, because on the Alice dvd commentary, both Nick Willing (the director) and Caterina Scorsone said they'd be interested in coming back for a sequel, and obviously Andrew Lee Potts would be on board, so I don't know, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment