Friday, May 7, 2010

Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my new blog related to everything having to do with Alice In Wonderland.

I was first introduced to the world of Alice through Disney's animated version, "Alice In Wonderland". I don't remember how old I was when I first saw it, but I must've been quite young. Although I liked the movie, my real obsession came when I read the books around the age of 10 or 11. I can't even count the number of times I've re-read them over the years.

If you haven't read them but are a fan of Alice, I highly recommend heading over to Project Gutenberg to read them:

Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
Through The Looking Glass

There are also numerous copies available at Amazon (like the one below for example), if you prefer to read the "hard copy".



I appreciate you stopping by to check out this blog. I hope to keep this up to date with lots and lots of Alice related things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment